Commercial Rebates, Grants and Programs
Puget Sound Energy's streamlined rebates offer a simple and easy-to-use way to receive funding for common, energy-efficiency improvements. We have more than a dozen rebate programs with over a hundred options for commonly-applied efficiency upgrades. Have your application approved, install the equipment and send us the required documentation. Then we'll send you a check.
Don't see a rebate that fits your needs? We may be able to fund your project with a custom energy-efficiency grant. For more information, call a PSE Energy Advisor at 1-800-562-1482.
Rebates for commercial lighting
- Instant rebates for commercial lighting – Lighting to Go
- Business Lighting Incentive Program: Incentives of $0.20/kWh saved up to 50 percent of the project for any cost-effective "custom calculated" lighting measure. The program also includes fixed incentives for LED screw-in lamps and exit signs.
- Express Option: No pre-approval required for fixed lighting rebates up to $3,000 for T12 to T8 lamp replacements, occupancy sensors, LED screw-in lamps and LED exit signs.
- Enhanced Option: Incentives of $0.30/kWh saved up to 70 percent of the project cost for "custom calculated" lighting measure on lighting projects that take a comprehensive approach.
- LED traffic signals: Program discontinued as of Dec. 31, final paperwork for projects submitted prior to the end of 2013 have until June 30, 2014 to submit final paperwork.
Rebates for HVAC equipment upgrades and services
Rebates for appliances and equipment
Other programs and services