Energy-Efficient Windows Rebate
Get rebates on .30 windows! You can save $75 per window, up to $1,000, when you upgrade to energy-efficient windows with a U-factor of .30 or lower.
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, get up to $2,000 off energy-efficient windows – that's double the savings with an instant discount of $150 per window, from PSE and the Contractor Alliance Network. To take advantage of this offer*, call a PSE Energy Advisor at 1-800-562-1482, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., by September 30, 2014, and reference the promotion code SAVENOW. The PSE Energy Advisor will help determine your eligibility and connect you with a participating member of the Contractor Alliance Network.
*Offer only available to PSE residential customers and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Offer valid with four window minimum purchase. Some restrictions to PSE service territory may apply due to CAN partner availability.
Benefits of energy-efficient windows
- Reduced window condensation
- Increased comfort from reduced drafts
- Added value to your home
- Improved ability to control the temperature in your home
- Applicant must be a PSE electric or natural gas customer using electricity or natural gas as the primary source of home heat
- Must upgrade from existing single-pane wood or metal framed windows or double-pane metal framed windows to energy-efficient windows
- Prime windows must have an NFRC rated U-factor of .30 or lower. Patio doors must have an NFRC rated U-factor of .35 or lower.
- Does not apply to new construction, additions that expand the home's square or cubic footage, or installations in unheated areas of the home
- Windows must be installed on or after Jan. 1, 2014.
How to receive a windows rebate
For more information on PSE’s energy-efficient windows and insulation rebates, including finding a contractor, call a PSE Energy Advisor at 1-800-562-1482, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
When submitting the application, include the following supporting information:
- A copy of the packing slip or NFRC stickers for each rebated window showing the U-Factor (a packing slip from your installing contractor is preferred)
- A copy of your paid installation invoice where applicable
- Measurements of each rebated window
► Apply for this rebate
Find a contractor
To create your own referral for qualified contractors, visit PSE.com/CAN.
Available for PSE residential energy-efficient equipment retrofits and/or natural gas conversions.