Ready to jump-start your career? Ready to get hands-on experience and perform real-world, project-focused tasks? Then apply to join our team as a PSE intern!
PSE interns have the benefit of being surrounded by people who are committed to helping you learn, build skills, network and further develop your professional and personal goals, including:
- Improving your understanding of the relationship between theory and practice
- Applying learned concepts to solving practical problems
- Working with cross-functional teams
- Identifying career options
- Good academic standing in an accredited university or college (junior or senior academic level preferred; graduates within one year of graduation are also considered)
- Strong communication skills
- A strong work ethic, initiative and motivation
- The ability to work well in a team environment
- Active involvement in the community or extracurricular activities is highly desired
Sound Like You? Apply Today!
Search the PSE job site using the keyword "intern." Internships are available year round; the majority of announcements are posted in the spring.