Doing the right thing
In doing our part in the very communities we both live in and serve, we hold ourselves and our suppliers to the strictest of ethical standards. Our ethics and compliance program covers a number of topics, but it can be simply summarized in one sentence: Do what is right.
By upholding these standards in our daily tasks, we will continue to deliver service with fairness, honesty and decency — building upon a foundation that we have cultivated for more than 135 years.
To help us maintain highest standards, we have established the Ethics Help Line to report any matters that are not consistent with our Corporate Ethics and Compliance Code. The call is anonymous, available 24/7 and open to the public, PSE employees and management.
Ethics Help Line: 1-866-236-4PSE (4773)
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Callers may remain anonymous
- Operated by a third-party vendor
- Information is reported to PSE and investigated to determine appropriate action
- Individuals will be able to follow-up on investigations
- Reports will be reviewed by appropriate officers and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors for trends and broader issues
Further information on PSE ethics may be obtained by calling 1-888-225-5773.