1. Eligibility. PROMOTION OPEN ONLY TO RESIDENTS OF WASHINGTON STATE WHO ARE 18 OR OLDER. BY Sept. 14, 2013 THE PROMOTION PERIOD. . IF YOU DO NOT MEET ANY OF THESE REQUIREMENTS, OR ANY OTHER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN A PRIZE, AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO AWARD PRIZE TO YOU. To be eligible to win a prize, entries must be completed and received by Sponsor in the manner and format designated below. Directors, officers and employees of Sponsor and any of their respective parent companies, affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies, and immediate families of each are not eligible to win any prizes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Limit one (1) entry per person.
Disclaimer. Sponsor, all participating sponsors and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees and agencies (collectively, the "Released Parties") will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Promotion disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor or by non-authorized human intervention; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
3. Promotion Period. The Promotion starts at 10:00 AM (all times Pacific Time) on Sept. 14, 2013 and ends at 11:59 PM on Oct. 1, 2013. Except as otherwise expressly permitted in Section 6 below, all entries must be received during the Promotion Period to be eligible to win a prize.
4. Prize. One winner will receive one Snoqualmie Falls Staycation Package (see below for details). Prize will be available for winner pick-up or be mailed by PSE office. The Snoqualmie Falls Staycation Package includes the following
Total approximate retail value (“ARV”): $500.
5. Odds; Taxes; Etc. Odds of winning a prize depend on number of eligible entries received. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. Prize will be awarded. Prize not claimed within fourteen (14) days after notification will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Prize is not transferable. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of prize will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for prize. Prize is awarded "AS IS" and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
6. How to Enter. Entry forms are available at Snoqualmie Falls at Information Booth on Sept. 14 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. and as described below.
7. Promotion Rules. Prizewinner will be determined by a random drawing, , from all eligible entries. Random drawing will be held on 10/10at the Puget Sound Energy Corporate Office.
Winners will be notified by phone and/or e-mail by the last business day of the following month’s promotion period. To claim a prize, winners should follow the instructions contained in their notification.
8. General Release. By entering the Promotion, you release Sponsor and all Released Parties from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
9. Selection of Prize. Actual model(s), color, accessories and features of prize awarded will be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion and may vary from photos used in online or offline advertising and promotional materials, including Sponsor's website.
10. Use of Winner Name, Likeness, etc. Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Promotion constitutes permission to use each winner's name, hometown, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, each winner may be required to execute a consent to the use of their name, hometown, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation.
11. Affidavit & Release. As a condition of being awarded any prize, potential winners may be required to execute and deliver to Sponsor a signed affidavit of eligibility and acceptance of these Official Rules and release of liability, and any other legal, regulatory, or tax-related documents required by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
12. Winner List; Rules Request. For a copy of the winner(s), send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope after the last day of the following month’s promotion and before November 30, 2013 to Sponsor at the address listed below, Attn: "Snoqualmie Falls Staycation" Promotion Winner List. To obtain a copy of these Official Rulessend a stamped, self-addressed business-size envelope to Puget Sound Energy at PO BOX 97034, Bellevue Wa 98009, Attn: "Snoqualmie Falls Staycation" Promotion Rules Request. Return postage not required.
13. Intellectual Property Notice. PSE and PUGET SOUND ENERGY are trademarks of Puget Sound Energy, Inc. The Promotion and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2013 by Sponsor. All rights reserved.
14. Miscellaneous. The Promotion and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the state of Washington. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Promotion or any entrant's participation in the Promotion should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor's control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion, or Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Promotion as planned. In the event that Sponsor suspends or cancels the Promotion for any of these reasons, Sponsor may award prizes in a random drawing from all eligible entries received up to the date of cancellation or suspension. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, violate any law, rule or regulation in connection with participation in the Promotion, tamper with the operation of the Promotion or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Promotion or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Promotion. Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect. If you have any questions about these Official Rules or the Promotion, send written questions to PO BOX 97034, Bellevue Wa 98009, Attn: "Snoqualmie Falls Staycation" Promotion Questions.
15. Sponsor: Puget Sound Energy, Inc., P.O. Box 98009 EST11W, Bellevue, WA 98009.