Natural gas water heaters and conversion burners
If your service with Puget Sound Energy includes a leased natural gas water tank or conversion burner for your furnace, most parts, repair and replacements are covered by your lease agreement.
Support for leased equipment
Contact PSE regarding the following issues or any other questions you may have.
- No or little hot water
- No or little heat from your conversion burner
- Service or repair needed for your equipment (leaks, no hot water, code upgrades, etc.)
- Replacement of your water heater with a new model
- Purchasing your water heater from PSE
- Returning your water heater to PSE
- Ending your lease with PSE
- Transferring your lease to the buyer of your home
To arrange for repairs or replacement of your leased natural gas-heating equipment, call PSE’s Lease Services Department at 1-800-421-7368 or contact us by email at LeaseServices@pse.com.
New equipment purchases
Currently, PSE is not opening new leases. We do, however, continue to support existing natural gas equipment leases. If you are interested in purchasing a new water heater or furnace, learn about current rebate offers by contacting a PSE Energy Advisor.
Safety and energy tip
Washington state law recommends that residential water heaters be set no higher than 120 degrees Fahrenheit, or on the low setting.
Rate schedules pertaining to water heating equipment rental are listed below. Find more information about PSE electric and natural gas rates, pending UTC filings, and regulatory news in the Rates section of this website.