Savings & Energy Center » For Businesses » Commercial Rebates and Grants »
Re-Energize Your Lighting with Light Emitting Diodes (LED) Lamps
Did you know that LED lighting offers many advantages over incandescent lighting for general illumination and accent lighting? White-light LED lamps are now widely available for common lighting applications and offer lower energy consumption, greater durability, faster on-and-off switching, dimming capability and compatibility with occupancy sensors.
PSE offers a rebate of $5 to $25 for each qualified LED lamp installed in place of an existing incandescent lamp or incandescent downlight.
No pre-approval is required for this rebate. Customers must purchase electricity from PSE at the site where the LED lamps will be installed.
|LED lamp type
||Rebate amount |
|Directional <20/8 inch
|Directional >20/8 inch and screw-in recessed can retrofit kits
|Hard wired recessed can retrofit kits
How to participate
Step 1. Determine your eligibility
- All products must be ENERGY STAR® qualified LED lamps or listed on the Lighting Design Lab’s “Northwest Regional Utilities LED Products List”
You must be replacing an existing incandescent or CFL lamp.
You must be purchasing electricity from PSE at the site where the new LED lamp is installed.
Step 2. Replace the incandescent or CFL lamps with qualified LED lamps or downlights
Step 3. Submit your application for payment
- Complete the application form.
- Complete a W9 form.
- Prepare supporting documentation.
- Itemized Invoice: Invoices must include make and model number(s), total units per project, and price breakdown. They must have "Invoice" clearly visible with an invoice number and date.
- Assignment of funds form (if contractor is the payee).
- Signature Page: This signature page is located on the second tab of the Application workbook. Please hand write the signature (no typed signatures will be accepted).
- Make a copy for your records.
- Email the Excel version of the application and pdf versions of the supporting documentation to email@example.com.
- PSE will process your application in the order in which it is received.
** For information on how to receive instant in-store rebates for these products and for participating instant rebate vendors, please click here.
Funding availability is subject to annual program budgets. PSE reserves the right to inspect installations for compliance prior to payment.
For details call a PSE Energy Advisor
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., at 1-800-562-1482.