No-cost Energy-Efficiency Upgrades for Your Small Business
Start Saving Energy and Money
Chances are, your small business could use a little revitalization about now. That’s why we’re making it our business to help your business reduce utility costs. PSE’s representatives will be in your neighborhood, offering you easy ways to make your business more energy efficient on the spot.
That’s right, we’ll be offering you ways to make your lighting, refrigeration, heating, and cooling systems more energy efficient during our visit—at no cost to you. And with these simple upgrades, you can start saving money on your energy bill immediately.
So attention, all Mom & Pop stores, family-owned businesses, small offices, sole proprietorships, and Main Street retail—otherwise known as the backbone of the American economy—we know you’ve had a tough couple of years, and it’s time to Re-Energize.
PSE business customers served by commercial rate schedule 24 or 8 are eligible to participate.
Energy-efficient products that qualify include:
- Fluorescent lighting: Save on your lighting costs every month, while lowering your cooling costs
- Refrigeration: Night covers, strip curtains, auto closers, antisweat heater controls low and medium temp, door gaskets and evaporative fan controllers
- LED lighting: Exit and Open signs, refrigerator case lighting.
- Occupancy sensors: Sensor lighting controls that turn off lighting when a space is unoccupied can reduce energy use by up to 50%
- Vending Misers: Energy efficiency product for vending machines that saves money by managing power consumption
- HVAC: Reduce the costs of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) by replacing air filters, insulating refrigeration lines, and cleaning the coils
- Water savers: Low-flow faucet aerators and showerheads save water and energy
- Electronic High-Intensity Discharge lighting: Reducing energy consumption for specialty area lighting and security applications.
For more information about Re-Energizing your business, please call 1-888-222-3491.
This energy-saving program is brought to you by PSE and implemented by Willdan Energy Solutions.