Savings & Energy Center » For Homes » Heating Rebates & Offers »
Natural Gas Heating Systems: Fireplace Rebate
For a limited time, PSE is offering a $200 rebate when you install a qualifying high-efficiency natural gas fireplace in your home.
Benefits of a high-efficiency natural gas fireplace
- Clean and soot-free
- Instantly on and off—you get comfort at the flip of a switch
- Environmentally friendly (approved for burn bans)
- A back-up heat source, even in a power outage
- May increase the value of your home
- Equipment must meet Canadian P4 FE of 70 percent or better, be direct vent and have electronic ignition. Click here for a list of qualifying models
- Equipment must be installed in main living area of the home. Bedroom installations
are not eligible
- Rebate application must be submitted within 30 days of equipment installation
For a full list of qualifications or to apply, download a rebate application.
Call a PSE Energy Advisor at 1-800-562-1482, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.,
for more information about energy-efficient heating systems or for help filling out a rebate application.
Find a contractor
To create your own referral for qualified contractors, visit PSE.com/CAN.
If you plan to install the equipment on your own, make sure to include the UPC sticker (typically found inside the box and includes equipment item number and model number) with your rebate application materials.