Savings & Energy Center » For Homes » Heating Rebates & Offers »
Natural Gas Heating Systems: ENERGY STAR® Qualified Furnace Rebate
PSE makes it easy for you to buy a new ENERGY STAR qualified natural gas, forced-air furnace. First, there's our $250 rebate. Second, there's the comfort of knowing that your new energy-efficient natural gas furnace will keep saving you money all winter long through lower energy bills.
An ENERGY STAR qualified natural gas furnace
- Helps the environment by using less energy and reducing the need for more power plants
- Pays for itself through lower energy bills and the rebate bonus
- Must install furnace with 95 percent AFUE rating or better
- Natural gas furnace installed with any new or existing heat pump is not eligible
- Rebate application must be submitted within 30 days of equipment installation
- Qualifying products can be found at EnergyStar.gov.
► Apply for this rebate
Call a PSE Energy Advisor at 1-800-562-1482, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., for more information about energy-efficient heating systems or for help filling out a rebate application.
Find a contractor
To create your own referral for qualified contractors, visit PSE.com/CAN.
If you plan to install the equipment on your own, make sure to include the UPC sticker (typically found inside the box and includes equipment item number and model number) with your rebate application materials.