Savings & Energy Center » For Homes » Water Heating Rebates & Offers »
Electric Water Heating Systems:
Waste-water Heat Recovery System Rebate
Get a $250 rebate from PSE for a waste-water heat recovery system.
- Equipment must have an efficiency of 42 percent or greater. Download a list of qualifying models.
- Equipment must be installed vertically. Horizontal application is not eligible
- Must currently heat water with an electric water heater. Electric tankless water heaters
are not eligible
- Homemade systems are not eligible
- Rebate application must be submitted within 30 days of equipment installation
For a full list of qualifications or to apply, download a rebate application.
Call a PSE Energy Advisor at 1-800-562-1482, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.,
for more information about energy-efficient water heating systems or for help filling out a rebate application.
Find a contractor
Get a free, no obligation referral to a local, independent contractor certified by PSE's Contractor
If you plan to install the equipment on your own, make sure to include the UPC sticker (typically found inside the box and includes equipment item number and model number) with your rebate application materials.
Available for PSE residential energy-efficient equipment retrofits and/or natural gas conversions.
Converting to natural gas
When available, PSE recommends using natural gas directly for space and water heating.
You may be eligible for conversion rebates.