Re-Energize Your Home with Green Power
You decide how much green power you want to purchase for your home
For as little as $4 per month, you can participate in PSE's Green Power Program and help support the production of new renewable energy in the Pacific Northwest.
PSE offers two renewable power options to its electric customers. Both options allow you to buy safe, clean, renewable energy–which promotes resource diversity and reduces reliance on fossil fuels.
100 percent of your monthly usage:
- Your renewable energy purchase is based on your total monthly usage. The additional cost is $0.0125, or just over a penny, per kWh.
- For the average energy-efficient household using 800 kWh monthly, green power usage would only cost about $10 more per month on your electric bill.
- The environmental benefit is equivalent to taking a car off the road for a year.*
- PSE's Green Power Program lets you purchase renewable energy in 160 kilowatt-hour (kWh) blocks for a fixed cost of $2 per block per month, with a minimum purchase of $4 per month.
- You can buy as many blocks as you'd like, allowing you to match a portion or all your energy usage to new renewable resources around the region.
Signing up for Green Power is easy—just call a PSE Energy Advisor at 1-800-562-1482, and we'll help you come up with the participation level that is right for you. Or, fill out the form below.
PSE does not make a profit on the Green Power Program.
* Based on the EPA's Green Power Equivalency Calculator.
Green Power Program sign up form
"Before signing up, learn about the complete list of the resources included in Green Power this year and last year, see the Prospective and Historic Product Content Labels. To view highlights of the conditions of your subscription, see the To view highlights of the conditions of your subscription, see the Price, Terms, and Conditions.
NOTE: PSE's Green Power Program is available to electric customers only.
* Required field