Corporate Giving Program
A tradition of safety and energy conservation
For more than a century, Puget Sound Energy has been delivering safe and reliable energy and investing in the communities where we serve and operate.
Since 1997 alone, we've contributed more than $10 million to support local organizations and projects.
PSE's corporate contributions are funded exclusively from PSE's owners and employees.
We encourage all requests for corporate contributions be submitted via email. We evaluate them year-round based on local community need, company priorities and available budget.
All requests should include the following information:
- Organization's complete name, address, telephone number and contact name.
- Information about your organization, including mission, goals and link to website.
- Your program, project or specific need for which funding is being requested.
- Specific amount of funding being requested, explaining how the funds will be used.
- Explanation of how the program benefits the community and how it fits in with PSE's giving criteria.
PSE's corporate giving program focuses on these priority areas:
- Safety and emergency preparedness
- Community and economic development
- Energy efficiency and environmental stewardship
PSE corporate giving program does not provide general operating expenses or contribute to:
- Teams, individual schools, choirs, bands, clubs, etc.
- Churches or religious-affiliated programs
For more information, or to submit a request, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.