In recognition of adjustments to market conditions, this rebate will be ending March 31, 2019.
- Gas fireplaces must be installed by March 31, 2019.
- Please submit your rebate application by April 30, 2019.
Do I qualify?
- You must be a current PSE residential natural gas customer.
- You must have an online PSE account to apply online.
- You will need an electronic image of your paid installation invoice or purchase receipt for your installed product(s).
- Your rebate application must be submitted within 30 days of equipment installation
- Your natural gas fireplace must have a Canadian P4 FE rating of 70 percent or higher and operate with an electronic ignition. Both direct vent and power vent fireplaces are eligible
- This rebate is only available on new, qualifying equipment
- Your fireplace must be installed in your main living area. Fireplaces installed in bedroom areas are not eligible
Have questions about PSE’s green options, including energy efficiency tips and rebates, electric cars and other renewable energy options? We’re here to help.
Call us at 1-800-562-1482, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or contact us below.
A natural gas fireplace is an attractive space-heating element that can heat your home as much as 50 percent more efficiently than a wood-burning fireplace. Gas fireplaces are soot-free, environmentally friendly and offer both the convenience of instant heat at the flip of a switch and the potential to increase the value of your home.