As a provider of an essential service, we are working to ensure we are here for our customers, our community and our employees as coronavirus impacts the region.

With Governor Inslee’s Safe Start Washington county-by-county phased re-opening approach, PSE is gradually returning maintenance and construction crews back into the field and offices. PSE’s highest priority is the health and safety of our employees and communities. As such, we continue to adhere to current CDC guidance regarding COVID-19 while working in our community.

We are requiring our employees to maintain physical distancing while working in the field and offices. We encourage our customers to do the same when engaging with our employees.

Residential Customers
Small Business Customers

Wholesale customer transmission instructions

Puget Sound Energy offers firm and non-firm wholesale transmission services in Washington, Oregon and western Montana. The following instructions are required steps in order to obtain transmission services.

Please note that all customers desiring transmission services from PSE are required to use the Open Access Same-Time Information System (OASIS) to submit their requests.

Step one: Make sure you have a D-U-N-S number

Go to the Dun & Bradstreet D-U-N-S Request Service website to request a Data Universal Numbering System (D-U-N-S) number if you do not already have one. For additional information see the About the D-U-N-S Number page on the D&B site.

Note: If you have both a transmission division and a power marketing division in your company, each division will need to have its own unique D-U-N-S number.

Step two: Register as a transmission customer

Complete the form on the OATI (OASIS) webRegistry site.

Step three: Register with OATI (OASIS) webCARES™

Follow the steps for new registrants on

Step four: Contact PSE

IMPORTANT! Once you have completed the above steps, please contact the and request to become a transmission customer. We will then perform the necessary steps to authorize you to make transmission requests via OASIS.

Step five: Request your service agreement(s)

If you intend to purchase short-term, point-to-point transmission services at any time, you should request a blanket transmission service agreement by following the instructions.

Additional instructions on how to properly use PSE's OASIS, as well as assistance regarding the requesting of transmission and ancillary services pursuant to PSE's Open Access Transmission Tariff, are available by contacting Scheduling desk at (425) 885-3515.

PSE transmission contact