Multifamily retrofit incentives
Save with efficiency upgrades for condos or managed properties
If you own or manage a multifamily property such as a condominium or apartment, you can lower your bills and reduce your overall energy usage with energy-efficient in-unit and common area equipment. And with PSE's multifamily retrofit incentives, you'll save on the cost of upgrades.
To be eligible for PSE's multifamily retrofit incentives:
- You must be a current PSE electric and/or natural gas customer.
- Your property must be a multifamily dwelling with at least five attached units.
- Your property must be within PSE's electric and/or natural gas service area(s).
- You must complete an energy efficiency audit and be pre-approved by PSE prior to receiving any energy efficiency improvement measure(s).
- You must meet the equipment and/or site requirements above for each respective energy efficiency improvement measure (see the "What you get" section above).
- For in-unit electric incentives, the rebate is only available on new, qualifying equipment. Furnaces that have been installed as auxiliary heat sources are not eligible for an additional rebate.
Strategic Energy Management
SEM provides a behavior-based approach to energy efficiency. It focuses on operational improvements, facility maintenance practices, and attention to energy data to make your buildings as energy- and cost-efficient as possible.
Direct install online survey
If you receive any free direct-install measures in your home, please participate in our online survey.
* Incentives are dependent on installed equipment efficiency and energy type provided by PSE. These programs are tariffed services and are subject to change or termination without prior notice. PSE has not made implied or express warranties or representations with regard to the products or energy savings listed in this document from the installation of the products.
Have questions about PSE's green options, including energy efficiency tips and rebates, electric cars and other renewable energy options?
We're here to help.