To keep your lights on and your natural gas flowing, PSE continually invests in our electric and natural gas systems. Major infrastructure projects, such as upgrading, replacing and installing new pipes, wires and new technology equipment, allow us to continue to meet our customers’ current and future energy needs and deliver safe, reliable and affordable service. Additionally, ongoing, day-to-day maintenance programs help ensure system safety and reliability.
It’s common for projects of this scale to require several months or years of planning, and project webpages are updated throughout the life of a project. Once a project is in the construction phase, it’s added to the construction project map. View a list of recently completed projects.
Choose a project below to learn more about how PSE is currently working to meet power needs in your area.
- Underground electric cable replacement program
- Pole inspection and maintenance program
- WSDOT Control Zone mitigation program
- Buckley Substation
- Electron Heights-Enumclaw transmission line and substation upgrades
- Energize Eastside
- Lake Hills – Phantom Lake 115kV transmission line
- Sammamish – Juanita 115 kV transmission line
- Seattle core natural gas projects
- Sound Transit public improvements
- Talbot – PACCAR transmission line upgrade
- Crystal – Greenwater area electric system improvement projects
- Golden Given Road E. natural gas projects
We welcome your questions and comments. Please contact: