Small Business Energy Efficiency Program
*Subject to eligibility and availability
How to qualify
To be eligible for PSE's Small Business Efficiency Program:
You must be a current PSE commercial electric*, natural gas, or dual fuel* (using both) customer with a small business under 10,000 square feet. This may also include:
- Small Offices and Retail
- Small and Independent Restaurants, Grocers, and Convenience Stores
- Small Commercial Laundries, and Hotels/Lodging
- Small Doctor and Dental Offices
- Small Farms and Agricultural businesses, greenhouses, and dairies
- Small livestock production, nurseries, and food processors
Your building must be under 10,000 square feet
Churches are eligible where they offer the following services.
- Private School
- Or offices that operate a minimum standard forty hours work week
New Construction projects are not eligible for this rebate.
If you are a small business, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you’re eligible.
For personalized advice, contact an Energy Advisor
Or call, 1-800-562-1482