Telecommunications Efficiency Program
Receive an energy grant to optimizing your energy usage in your Telecommunications Facilities.
If your business site is a medium or large telecommunications facility; PSE's Telecommunications Efficiency Program (TEP) can help you find and perform energy efficiency improvements that lower your bills. You can also earn a valuable incentive to help cover the cost.
What you get
If you qualify for PSE's Telecommunications Efficiency Program (TEP), you may receive some or all of the following:
- Hands-on guidance throughout the process from PSE's TEP Team.
- An action plan report, which includes:
- Recommended capital energy project opportunities, should you decide to invest more heavily in energy efficiency upgrades for your business site in the future.
- Information about your business site's energy usage, including overall percentages by equipment category (lighting, HVAC, etc.).
Implementation incentive If you complete the requirements, the value of the implementation incentive is:
How you qualify
To be eligible for PSE's Telecommunications Efficiency Program (TEP):
- Your business site must be within PSE's electric service area and use electricity from PSE.
- Your business site must be considered Telecommunications which often means either the majority of its electric load is associated with Cellular, fiber optics, Internet services.
- Sites whose principal use is office or retail are almost always not eligible for this program.
For help verifying your qualifications, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Implementation incentive requirements:
- You must provide PSE's TEP team with conditional site data concerning variables that may cause energy usage fluctuation at your business site (e.g., labor hours, outage data, etc.)
- You must submit an action item completion report containing documentation for all incentive-eligible costs, including but not limited to: Materials/equipment invoices Internal labor costs Contracted labor costs