Get cash back on qualifying models
Energy-efficient appliances can help you save money on your energy bill.
Limited time offer
From now until May 29, 2017, get a double rebate* on all Amana ®, Whirlpool®, Maytag®, KitchenAid® and Jenn-Air® refrigerators, clothes washers, electric dryers, heat pump dryers and freezers:
- $300 rebate on heat pump dryers
- $150 rebate on ENERGY STAR® certified clothes washers, dryers and refrigerators
- $50 rebate on ENERGY STAR certified freezers
After you've purchased your qualifying Whirlpool® appliance(s), you can apply for the double rebate offer in one of two ways:
Plus, you can combine the double rebate offer with an additional rebate from Whirlpool for up to $450 on a HybridCare™ heat pump dryer. Must apply for Whirlpool HybridCare™ heat pump dryer rebate at whirlpool.rewardpromo.com. Offer good until June 30, 2017.
Upgrade an old, inefficient dryer, fridge, clothes washer or freezer and save big.
|ENERGY STAR® certified refrigerator
|ENERGY STAR® certified clothes washer
|ENERGY STAR ® certified freezer
|Heat pump dryer
(*Can be combined with limited time $450 Whirlpool rebate – see “Limited time offer”
Appliance gas conversion rebate
Convert an electric clothes dryer to natural gas and save big.
|ENERGY STAR ® natural gas clothes dryer
To be eligible for PSE's appliance rebates:
- You must be a current PSE electric customer.
- You must purchase a new ENERGY STAR certified refrigerator, clothes washer or freezer.
- To qualify for a heat pump dryer rebate, you must purchase a new appliance from our list of qualified heat pump dryers.
- These rebates are only available on new, qualifying equipment.
To be eligible for PSE’s appliance gas conversion clothes dryer rebates:
- You must be a PSE electric customer currently using electric as the primary source for your clothes dryer.
- You must convert your electric clothes dryer by installing an ENERGY STAR certified natural gas clothes dryer.
- This rebate is only available on new, qualifying equipment.
Locate a participating retailer by using our store finder to help you decide where to make your purchase.
After you've purchased your qualifying appliance(s), you can apply for PSE's appliance and appliance gas conversion rebates in one of two ways:
- Complete this online appliance rebate application.
- Print a downloadable rebate application for new appliances or appliance gas conversion to the address shown at the top of the page, along with:
- A copy of your PSE electric utility bill (required unless you've recently moved and have not yet received one)
- A copy of your receipt that clearly indicates the retailer, purchase date, manufacturer, model number, price and proof of payment for your appliance(s)
Once you've submitted your application, you can track your appliance rebate status or browse our appliance rebate FAQs to learn more.