Puget Sound Energy's Trade Allies are a valued resource for our customers, providing them with a diverse representation of qualified independent businesses, to help them make smart, reliable and safe energy choices for all of their home improvement needs.
Multifamily Contractor Portal
Trade Ally members doing retrofit work on multifamily properties can provide contact details here: firstname.lastname@example.org and a PSE representative will be in touch.
2024 rebates are here
- 2024 Residential Rebates
- 2024 Single Family HVAC, Water Heat & Windows Matrix
- 2024 PNW Midstream HVAC and WH Incentives
- PNW Midstream HVAC & WH Zip Code Look-up Tool
- PSE Heat Cost Calculator
- CEE Heat Pump Specification
- CEE HPWH Specification
- NEEA Advanced Water Heating Specification
- NEEA Commercial HPWH Qualified Products List
- NEEA Residential HPWH Qualified Products List
- AHRI Directory
- DSIRE – Federal Tax Credit Summary site
- Heat Pump Water Heater (HPWH) NEEA Tiers
I want to...
Residential and Small Commercial Midstream Contractor Rebates
PSE wants to make achieving savings as easy as possible. That’s why we’ve partnered with distributors in our region to provide savings right at the point of sale. Learn more about how to receive instant discounts of up to $600 for heat pumps and $500 for heat pump water heaters.
Have questions about PSE's green options, including energy efficiency tips and rebates, contractor referrals, electric cars and renewable energy options? We're here to help.
Call us at 1-800-562-1482, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or contact us below.
Request a PSE Recommended Energy Professional (REP) to complete your energy efficient improvement upgrade.