Account Management FAQs
Account Management FAQs
Can I open or close my account?
Sure! You can open a new account, close an existing account, or move your service conveniently online at Start, Stop, Move,
How do I apply for a tribal tax exemption when I move or start service?
How do I see my closed account when I sign in to my online account?
You can view all accounts online by by visiting the Manage Account page. Closed accounts with a $0 balance will not be visible on PSE.com after 120 days from the last activity.
How do I sign up for an online account?
Creating an online account is easy. Visit the PSE.com home page and click Create Online Account under the blue sign-in button.
How do I view my past bills online?
You can view up to 24 months of past bill on an active account by visiting Payment History.
I can't sign into my online account.
If you've forgotten your username or password, go to "Sign In" at the top of the PSE homepage. Select whether you forgot your username or password and enter the requested information. We'll send you an email with reset instructions.
How do I start, stop, or move my service from one location to another?
Starting, stopping, or moving service is easy! Please visit our Stop, Start, or Move service webpage and follow the instructions.
How do I verify my email address?
After updating your email address on PSE.com:
- Go to your email inbox and open the email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click ‘LOG IN HERE TO VERIFY’ in the email.
- Sign-in to your account with your username and password. (Note: You must sign in using the window that opened when you clicked on the button in email.)
- Go to your inbox and open the email from email@example.com. Please check your junk and/or spam folder if you cannot find the email in your inbox.
- Click on ‘LOG IN HERE TO VERIFY’ button or link in the email.
- Sign into your account again with your username and password. Note: You must sign in using the window that opened when you clicked on the button in email.
- Email verification is complete and you can now access your account.
If you cannot find the email in your inbox, please check your junk and/or spam folders.
Why does PSE verify my email address?
PSE verifies customer email addresses to ensure that we have accurate information for customer accounts.
Why am I not receiving the verification email?
Please check all the folders or tabs in your inbox including spam and junk folders.
If that doesn't work and you are unable to access your PSE.com online account, please contact us at 1-888-225-5773.
I am not able to access account after requesting verification email
Please open the verification email from PSE, click on the button/link in the email, and sign-in to your PSE account.
You will not be able to access your online account until your email address has been verified.
I checked my junk/spam folders but could not find the email
Please add the email address to safe senders list. You can follow these steps for Outlook, Hotmail and MSN email addresses:
- Click "Options" in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Go to Mail and then Junk email
- Under "Safe senders and domains" click "Add"
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click "Add to list"