- Click the icons below to learn more about each step in the construction project process.
Electric and Gas
The first step towards getting natural gas and/or electric service to your construction project is to complete and submit the appropriate applications below.
For projects that require coordination with multiple service providers in counties, cities and jurisdictions. (Municipalities Only)
For a new or established business looking to expand or relocate with expected electric loads of 1MW or higher and/or gas load of 1900 SCFH or greater
If you are interested in receiving assistance in determining your options for gas or electric service or have general questions you can contact us using out inquiiry form
Your PSE project manager will work with you in completing the following items:
- Cost estimate
- Proposed project agreement
- Easement documentation
- Request for permits
- Submission of signed project agreements
After all the following project requirements have been completed PSE will coordinate to schedule your construction start date.
- Designs approved
- Required permits approved
- Payment received (if applicable)
- City/County Inspections complete and posted
- Site Preparation Requirements have been met
PSE will coordinate the installation or modification of your gas or electric service.