Property Management Agreement

To start new service for tenants moving in, you need to have a Property Management Agreement on file—and you need to include a signed authorization letter from the tenant with the new service application.

With a Property Management Agreement, you can use your online PSE account to start and stop service for vacant units.

Complete the form below to establish a Property Management Agreement with PSE.

Agreement Details

The property owner/manager agrees to:

  • Pay all energy charges when the unit is vacant
  • Notify PSE of any changes in occupancy
    • It is the responsibility of both the tenant and the property owner/manager to contact us regarding the change.
  • Provide PSE with the new billing address
    • If bills are returned as undeliverable and go unpaid, this agreement will be terminated and the energy service(s) will be scheduled for disconnection.
  • Inform PSE if the property is sold
    • The property owner/manager is responsible for all energy charges until we're notified.
  • Notify PSE immediately of discrepancies regarding tenant move-in or move-out dates

Required field *

Account number

As shown at the top of your PSE bill.

Property manager

By checking this box, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined in this agreement.

Billing mailing address
Property legal owner
Service address

Enter service addresses for additional properties. Enter each additional address on a separate line in the text box below and include: Street Address, Unit Number (if applicable), State and ZIP Code.