Property Management Agreement
To start new service on behalf of your tenant, a completed signed authorization form is required prior to executing the Start Service transaction. In addition, signing up for a Property Management Agreement with PSE ensures that there is no lapse in financial responsibility while allowing you to manage your properties through your online account.
With a Property Management Agreement, you can use your online PSE account to start and stop service for vacant units.
Complete the form below to establish a Property Management Agreement with PSE.
The property owner/manager agrees to:
- Pay all energy charges when the unit is vacant
- Notify PSE of any changes in occupancy
- It is the responsibility of both the tenant and the property owner/manager to contact us regarding the change.
- Provide PSE with the new billing address
- If bills are returned as undeliverable and go unpaid, this agreement will be terminated and the energy service(s) will be scheduled for disconnection.
- Inform PSE if the property is sold
- The property owner/manager is responsible for all energy charges until we're notified.
- Notify PSE immediately of discrepancies regarding tenant move-in or move-out dates