Ductless heat pump rebate
For electric customers
Receive an $800 rebate from PSE when you convert to a qualifying ductless heat pump system.
Do I qualify?
- You must be a current PSE single family residential electric customer
- You must currently heat your home with electric resistance heat: baseboard, cable or wall heater, electric hydronic or electric forced-air furnace.
- Your new ductless system must be AHRI Certified® as a mini-split heat pump, have a minimum HSPF of 9.0, use inverter technology, and be a minimum of 1.0 ton in heating mode
- At least one Indoor Head must be installed in the main living area of the home
- This rebate is only available on new qualifying equipment
- You will need an electronic image of your paid installation invoice or purchase receipt for your installed product(s) with model numbers listed.
- Your rebate application must be submitted within 30 days of equipment installation
- If you want to apply online, you must have an online PSE account
These rebates apply to existing single family properties only. Single family new construction, multifamily (five or more attached units) and commercial accounts are not eligible.
For rebates for multifamily buildings, apartments or condos, click here.
Have questions about PSE’s green options, including energy efficiency tips and rebates, electric cars and other renewable energy options? We’re here to help.
Call us at 1-800-562-1482, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or contact us below.
Ductless heat pump facts
A ductless heat pump is a highly energy-efficient heating and cooling system that runs without the energy losses associated with the ductwork of a central forced-air system. As it doesn't require ducts to carry conditioned air, it is the preferred system for additions to your home, newer homes that only require a small space conditioning system or areas of your home that you wish to condition in zones.
Other benefits include:
- Ductless heat pumps use between 25 and 50 percent less energy to heat your home
- An ultra-quiet fan evenly circulates air, eliminating hot and cold spots
- Installation in your home is inexpensive, simple and quick, which makes for little or no disruption
- Ductless systems come standard with air conditioning, so you can get rid of window units