Home energy assessment
Get a free overview of how your home uses energy
When you sign up for PSE's home energy assessment program, a certified member of our Energy Assessment team will help you find ways to lower your energy bill and identify efficiency upgrade opportunities, all the while focusing on improving the comfort and value of your home.
What you get
Energy efficiency survey
A free, at-home evaluation of how your home uses energy, as well as:
- A customized summary of recommended energy efficiency upgrades
- Information about energy-efficient equipment rebates from PSE
- Contractor referrals for future energy efficiency upgrades or energy-efficient equipment installation
- Helpful energy efficiency tips
Free energy-efficient fixtures
You may also qualify to receive free energy-efficient fixtures, including:
- On-the-spot installation of qualifying LED light bulbs in kitchen, living and dining rooms*
- High-performance showerheads (up to two per qualifying home)**
- Water-conserving kitchen and bathroom aerators (up to four per qualifying home)**
Do I qualify?
To confirm your eligibility and potential savings, you can view or download this detailed home energy assessment rebate schedule.
* Qualifying LED bulbs must replace existing incandescent or halogen bulbs in kitchen, living room and dining room only; for PSE residential electric customers only.
** Water-conserving products require customers to heat their water with an energy source provided by PSE.
Have questions about PSE's green options, including energy efficiency tips and rebates, contractor referrals, electric cars and renewable energy options? We're here to help.
Call us at 1-800-562-1482, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or contact us below.
Request a PSE Recommended Energy Professional (REP) to complete your energy efficient improvement upgrade.