Puget Sound Energy's Trade Ally Services
Trade allies are the cornerstone to achieving PSE’s energy efficiency goals. PSE’s Trade Ally Support team provides eligible trade ally members with exclusive access to current energy efficiency program news and information, marketing tools and resources, and streamlined rebate application procedures. Long-term, qualified trade allies may have access to PSE customer referrals for select products and services.
Why you should become a PSE Trade Ally
- Competitive advantage over non-members by having access to provide customers PSE Instant Rebates.
- Timely information on current program offerings, rebate eligibility criteria, and quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Educational resources to support continuing development within your organization.
- Account support and engagement via our Trade Ally Support team.
- New products and services for Trade Allies as they become available.
After initial 6-month performance review period, meeting specific performance requirements, Trade Ally may become eligible to receive:
- PSE-generated customer referrals.
- Have Trade Ally company information published on PSE’s website, (depending on program/product offerings).
- Eligible for cobranding resources with access to PSE logo to be used on their marketing materials.
How is PSE Trade Ally membership structured?
PSE Trade Allies are held to the highest degree of quality and service. The network provides additional benefits to members that meet program performance standards. Performance standards are built on metrics associated to job completion, continuing education, quality assurance inspections, and customer service. Trade Allies with superior performance may be eligible to become PSE Recommended Energy Professionals (REPs).
What are the standard requirements to become a PSE Trade Ally?
- Trade Ally must be in good financial standing with PSE with no delinquent or unpaid accounts.
- Trade Ally maintains an active Washington State business license.
Additional requirements apply to Trade Allies who wish to supply PSE Instant Rebates to customers and to Trade Allies who wish to become Recommended Energy Professionals. Interested companies may register and apply to PSE's Trade Ally Network via the PSE Trade Ally Portal.
For questions regarding the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Have questions about PSE's green options, including energy efficiency tips and rebates, contractor referrals, electric cars and renewable energy options? We're here to help.
Call us at 1-800-562-1482, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or contact us below.
Request a PSE Recommended Energy Professional (REP) to complete your energy efficient improvement upgrade.