Puget Sound Energy's Trade Ally Services
Trade allies are the cornerstone to achieving PSE’s Energy Efficiency goals. PSE’s Trade Ally Support team provides eligible trade ally members with exclusive access to current Energy Efficiency program news and information, marketing tools and resources, and streamlined rebate application procedures. Long-term qualified members, may have access to PSE customer referrals for select products and services.
Why you should become a PSE Trade Ally
- Competitive advantage over non-members by having access to provide customers PSE Instant Rebates
- Timely information on current program offerings, rebate eligibility criteria, and quality assurance policies and procedures
- Educational resources to support continuing development within your organization
- Account Support and engagement via our Trade Ally Support team.
- New products and services for Trade Allies as they become available.
- After initial 6-month performance review period, meeting specific performance requirements, Trade Ally may become eligible to receive PSE-generated customer referrals or have Trade Ally company information published on PSE’s website, (depending on program/product offerings). Trade Ally may also be eligible for cobranding resources with access to PSE logo to be used on their marketing materials.
How is PSE Trade Ally membership structured?
PSE Trade Allies are held to the highest degree of quality and service. The network provides additional benefits to members that meet program performance standards. Performance standards are built on metrics associated to job completion, continuing education, quality assurance inspections, and customer service. A Trade Ally’s performance is evaluated after six months at which point performance adjustments may occur.
What are the standard requirements to become a PSE Trade Ally?
- Trade Ally has been in business selling or providing energy efficiency products or services for a minimum of 5 years.
- Trade Ally must be in good financial standing with PSE with no delinquent or unpaid accounts.
- Trade Ally maintains an active Washington State business license.
- Trade Ally must provide proof of General Liability and Auto Coverage insurance with application. Upon approval of application and acceptance as a member, additional requirements apply.
- Trade Ally must maintain Worker’s Compensation and Employer’s Liability insurance.
- Trade Ally must document Trade Specific certifications as applicable.*
If Trade Ally is a General or Specialty Contractor, Trade Ally must hold an active Certificate of Registration with the Washington State Department of Labor and Industries under the same name for twelve (12) consecutive months.
- Trade Ally must provide two customer references and one trade partner reference with whom the trade ally has had an established business relationship.
- Trade Ally must submit a $100 application fee upon acceptance in the program.
Residential New Construction: Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) Certification using Home Energy Rating System (HERS)
or Built Green Standards Solar Program: NABCEP Solar PV Certification
Open enrollment is currently closed.
For questions regarding the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have questions about PSE’s green options, including energy efficiency tips and rebates, electric cars and other renewable energy options? We’re here to help.
Call us at 1-800-562-1482, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or contact us below.