- You must have existing single-pane (wood- or metal-framed) windows or patio doors to qualify for this incentive. Existing double-pane windows are not eligible for a rebate.
- New, qualifying windows must be installed within the conditioned living areas of the home at the time of submission (garages, unconditioned basements, etc. are not eligible.)
- The installed windows or patio doors must meet the requirements listed below:
- Prime windows must have an NFRC rated U-factor of .30 or lower
- Patio doors must have an NFRC rated U-factor of .35 or lower
- Window count is determined by the fenestration (opening) of the replaced windows.
- Rebate amount is $50 per window, eligible up to $750 maximum lifetime rebate payout.
- Products replaced under warranty are not eligible for a second rebate.
To learn more about PSE’s Efficiency Boost program that provides increased rebates for income-qualified customers, click here.
In addition to your PSE rebate, you may be eligible for a Federal tax credit on qualifying energy efficient equipment. For updated details and to learn more click here.