Get up to $750 back on new, energy-efficient windowsInefficient windows may increase your energy use and cost you money. PSE’s windows rebate can help.
Only homes with existing single-pane windows qualify for the ENERGY STAR® window incentive. The ENERGY STAR window incentive does not apply to homes with existing double-pane windows. You must have existing single-pane, wood- or metal-framed windows or patio doors to qualify for this incentive.
What you get
If you're eligible for this offer, you’ll receive a rebate of $50 per window, up to a $750 maximum.
Single-pane* wood- or metal-framed windows
$50 per window, up to $750 total
ENERGY STAR windows with a U-factor of .30 or lower
*Single-pane windows: Window casing containing one pane of glass separating the inside of the home from the outside of the home.
Do I qualify?
- You must be a current PSE residential electric or PSE natural gas customer
- Your windows must be installed on or after Jan. 1, 2018
- These rebates do not apply to new construction, additions that expand your home's square and/or cubic footage or installations in unheated areas of the home
- Your rebate application must be submitted within 30 days of equipment installation
- Required documentation: A copy of your paid installation invoice or purchase receipt for your installed product(s).
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for processing
- You must use PSE electricity or PSE natural gas as the primary source of your home's space heating.
- You must note the primary heating system and fuel type on the application.
- Windows must be installed within the conditioned living areas of the home at the time of submission.
- These rebates are only available on new, qualifying equipment.
Incentives for homes with existing single-pane windows:
- ENERGY STAR windows with U-factor of .30 or lower
- You must have existing single-pane, wood- or metal-framed windows or patio doors to qualify for this incentive
- The high-efficiency windows or doors must be installed to replace the existing single-pane, wood- or metal-framed windows
- The installed windows or patio doors must meet the requirements listed below:
- Prime windows must have an NFRC rated U-factor of .30 or lower
- Patio doors must have an NFRC rated U-factor of .35 or lower
- Window count is determined by the fenestration (opening) of the replaced windows. $50 per window, eligible up to $750
Have questions about PSE's green options, including energy efficiency tips and rebates, contractor referrals, electric cars and renewable energy options? We're here to help.
Call us at 1-800-562-1482, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or contact us below.
Request a PSE Recommended Energy Professional (REP) to complete your energy efficient home improvement upgrade.