What you get
$50 per window, up to $750 total
Do I qualify?
- You must be a current PSE residential electric or PSE natural gas customer
- You must use PSE electricity or PSE natural gas as the primary source of your home's space heating
- You must note the primary heating system and fuel type on the application
- These rebates do not apply to new construction, additions that expand your home's square and/or cubic footage or installations in unheated areas of the home
- Your rebate application must be submitted within 30 days of equipment installation
- Required documentation:
- A copy of your paid installation invoice or purchase receipt for your installed product(s)
- Proof of U-Factor rating- NFRC Stickers OR Packing Slip
- Window measurements
- You must have existing single-pane, wood- or metal-framed windows or patio doors to qualify for this incentive
- New, qualifying double-pane windows must be installed within the conditioned living areas of the home at the time of submission (garages, unconditioned basements, etc. do not qualify.)
- The installed windows or patio doors must meet the requirements listed below:
- Prime windows must have an NFRC rated U-factor of .30 or lower
- Patio doors must have an NFRC rated U-factor of .35 or lower
- Window count is determined by the fenestration (opening) of the replaced windows. $50 per window, eligible up to $750
Have questions about PSE's green options, including energy efficiency tips and rebates, contractor referrals, electric cars and renewable energy options? We're here to help.
Call us at 1-800-562-1482, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or contact us below.
Request a PSE Recommended Energy Professional (REP) to complete your energy efficient improvement upgrade.