Smart thermostat rebate
Take control of your energy use and save
Manage your home's energy by purchasing a new smart thermostat at participating retail stores, including online retailers, and receive a $75 rebate on select models from PSE. Wi-Fi enabled smart thermostats work with your existing heating system to help you keep tabs on the temperature from anywhere via a mobile app. These thermostats are a great way to reduce energy use and lower your bill.
What you get
If you are eligible for this offer, you will receive:
How to qualify?
- Must be a current Puget Sound Energy single-family residential customer, with electric heat or natural gas heat provided by PSE.
- Single-family is defined as a detached home or a structure with four or less attached units.
- Purchase, install and connect a new qualifying smart thermostat between now and 12/31/2019 to be eligible for the rebate.
- PSE's smart thermostat rebate cannot be combined with PSE's heat pump sizing and lock-out controls rebate.
- Your rebate application must be submitted within 30 days of equipment installation.
- Required documentation: Your PSE account number and an electronic image of your paid installation invoice or purchase receipt with manufacturer/brand and model number.
- The qualified smart thermostat must be registered as connected with the manufacturer.
- Must have a one-thermostat centralized home heating system using a heat pump, forced-air furnace or boiler.
- Only one rebate per PSE residential customer.
- PSE requires ENERGY STAR® certification for all smart thermostat models. To determine eligibility please check your model against the ENERGY STAR Smart Thermostat Certification, or check our list of qualified smart thermostats.
Have questions about PSE’s green options, including energy efficiency tips and rebates, electric cars and other renewable energy options? We’re here to help.
Call us at 1-800-562-1482, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or contact us below.