Becoming a supplier
| Already registered?
At PSE, we're always eager to hear from efficient, well-qualified and customer-focused suppliers. If you share our core values of going the extra mile in assuring reliability and exceptional service, we'd like to hear from you.
Suppliers should be prepared to go through an extensive and thorough evaluation.
You will be asked to present a number of your credentials:
- Previous experience with PSE
- An evaluation of your product or service
- Field tests of your product or service
- Recommendations by various PSE departments
- Supplier's business
- Financial position
- Liability insurance coverage
- Resumes of key personnel
- Safety records
- The location of your business and its service area
Registering as a Supplier
You will need to submit an online registration form prior to the online interview (which should take between 15-30 minutes). Please note that you will need the following materials to fully complete your registration:
- Most commonly used NAICS / industry codes
- DUNS number
- If you're a small business or a woman, minority or veteran-owned business, please have an electronic copy of your certification document(s)
- Electronic copies of standard labor and/or equipment rates (for PSE reference only)
Completing registration does not automatically qualify you to receive bid inquiries. It will, however, provide your company with enhanced visibility, increasing the likelihood of being invited to participate in future bid opportunities.
PSE maintains your credentials in our supplier database. We regularly review this database to assess matches with our current product and services requirements. In the event of a potential match, a PSE representative will contact you to discuss bidding opportunities.
Please keep your information current — log back in and update your information regularly.
Thank you for your interest in joining the PSE supplier community and for your desire to serve the needs of the residents and businesses of Western Washington.