Community Solar locations
Choose a site for your subscription
Community Solar offers PSE electric customers the opportunity to subscribe to shares of 100% local solar energy. We’ve partnered with communities and organizations across our service area to build multiple new, local solar energy installations. Subscriptions are now available for a limited number of shares per site.
How do I subscribe?
- Choose an available solar site from the below list.
- Sign in to your PSE electric account to calculate your subscription cost and estimated benefits for each site.
- Subscriptions are just $20 per month per share.
- You’ll get bill credits for the solar energy generated by your share(s) to offset a portion of your monthly subscription cost.
- You can replace some or all of your regular electricity use with solar generated by your shares in a site, up to 120% of your annual average electricity usage.
Kittitas Community Solar
Located in sunny Kittitas County near Ellensburg, WA, the Kittitas Community Solar site is a 5-MWac ground-mounted solar array installation featuring more than 13,000 solar panels that can generate approximately 10 million kWh of solar energy every year. The Kittitas Community Solar site offers approximately 3,400 shares available for subscription, making it the largest solar installation in the inaugural phase of the Community Solar program. The site is currently under construction and is estimated to be fully operational by the end of 2021.
This site is currently available for subscription.
Olympia High School Community Solar
The Olympia High School Community Solar site will be installed on the roof of the Olympia High School building. At 200 kWac, the Olympia High School Community Solar site offers approximately 135 shares available to PSE electric customers for subscription. The site is currently under construction and is estimated to be fully operational in the fall of 2021.
This site is currently full.
Join the waitlist.
Have questions about PSE’s Community Solar program and how to subscribe? Energy Advisors are here to help.