Puget Sound Energy transmission line project
Sound Transit public improvements
2018 project updates
112th Ave. SE utility relocation project
- Construction along 112th Ave. SE is progressing.
- Typical work hours are Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Work schedule is weather-dependent.
- Some customers may experience a brief, planned power outage. All impacted customers will be notified directly in advance of any planned outages.
- To receive email alerts related to this project, please email email@example.com and ask to be added to the distribution list for the Sound Transit Utility Relocation project.
In preparation for construction of Sound Transit’s upcoming East Link Extension light rail project and to ensure we continue to deliver safe and reliable energy to you and your neighbors, Puget Sound Energy and its contractors will be undergrounding and relocating existing above-ground electrical and natural gas infrastructure as needed. This work is in cooperation with Sound Transit and the City of Bellevue.
What to expect:
- Reduced travel lanes and intermittent road closures with advance notice.
- Traffic control signs and flaggers will guide vehicles through the work zone.
- There will likely be noise from trucks and heavy machinery.
- Some customers may experience a brief, planned power outage. All impacted customers will be notified of any planned outages in advance.
For more information on Sound Transit’s East Link Extension light rail project, please visit the project website: http://www.soundtransit.org/eastlink.