Register for recreation access at Wild Horse

PSE's Wild Horse Wind and Solar Facility Recreation Access Permit

Each adult must register separately for a permit. Children under the age of 18 can be added to your permit in Step 3 below.

Note: This registration is for non-hunting recreation ONLY. Hunting permits are issued separately online through WDFW’s Hunt by Reservation program.

Step 1

Read and print the recreation access rules.

Step 2

Review and print the recreation access map.

Step 3

Fill out and submit the form