Commercial Small business energy efficiency
Are you a small business or small to medium sized farm owner looking to cut your energy bills? PSE can help!
PSE's small business energy efficiency team is visiting communities all over the Puget Sound to conduct energy efficiency surveys and install free or low-cost energy solutions for small businesses. If you own or operate a small or medium sized farm, you are included in our small business energy efficiency program. You potentially qualify for everything listed below.
What you get*
- A no-cost comprehensive assessment and energy savings report
- Proposal including additional energy efficiency upgrade opportunities, if eligible
- Installation of no-cost and low-cost energy saving products
- Reduced energy use and savings on your bill
- Improved work environment for employees and customers
- LED lighting: Screw-in lighting, fixture upgrades, exterior lighting, exit and open signs
- Occupancy sensors: Sensor controls that turn off lighting when a space is unoccupied
- Refrigeration: Display case lighting, energy-efficient replacement motors for low and medium temp coolers and display cases
- Water savers: Low-flow faucet aerators, pre-rinse spray heads and showerheads
- HVAC: Programmable thermostats, equipment assessments and referrals
*Subject to eligibility and availability
Have questions about PSE's green options, including energy efficiency tips and rebates, contractor referrals, electric cars and renewable energy options? We're here to help.
Call us at 1-800-562-1482, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or contact us below.
Request a PSE Recommended Energy Professional (REP) to complete your energy efficient home improvement upgrade.