Commercial Small business energy efficiency
Get energy upgrades for your business
Are you a small business owner looking to cut your energy bills? PSE can help!
PSE's small business energy efficiency team is visiting communities all over the Puget Sound to conduct energy efficiency surveys and install free or low-cost energy solutions for small businesses.
What you get*
PSE offers easy ways to directly improve your workspace and increase savings, including:
- A no-cost comprehensive assessment and energy savings report
- On-the-spot installation of no-cost LED lighting and water-saving measures
- Proposal including additional energy efficiency upgrade opportunities, if eligible
- Reduced energy use and savings on your bill
- Improved work environment for employees and customers
Eligible businesses may be able to take advantage of these simple energy upgrades:
- LED lighting: Screw-in lighting, fixture upgrades, exterior lighting, exit and open signs
- Occupancy sensors: Sensor controls that turn off lighting when a space is unoccupied
- Refrigeration: Display case lighting, energy-efficient replacement motors for low and medium temp coolers and display cases
- Water savers: Low-flow faucet aerators, pre-rinse spray heads and showerheads
- HVAC: Programmable thermostats equipment assessments and referrals
*Subject to eligibility and availability
Have questions about PSE's green options, including energy efficiency tips and rebates, electric cars and other renewable energy options?
We're here to help.