Ever wonder how a heat pump can possibly keep you warm and cool, what R-value actually means or which modified energy factor to look for when replacing your clothes washer?
Well, look no further. We've provided a reference library of downloadable PDFs for those days when you want to test your energy IQ and learn some of the more technical specs on how energy systems and energy-efficient products really work.
Publications from Puget Sound Energy
- Energy-saving tips for apartments and condos
- Investing in energy efficiency
- Residential energy-efficiency rebates and programs overview
- Energy cost guide: Cost and energy use of common household items
- Energy-efficient water heating
- Energy-efficient insulation
- PSE Recommended Energy Professionals (REP)
- Energy-efficient home electronics
- Generators for your home
- Controlling moisture in your home
- U.S. Department of Energy: Energy efficiency and renewable energy
- ENERGY STAR®
- Consortium for energy efficiency
- American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy
For personalized advice, call a PSE Energy Advisor at 1-800-562-1482, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Have questions about PSE's green options, including energy efficiency tips and rebates, contractor referrals, electric cars and renewable energy options? We're here to help.
Call us at 1-800-562-1482, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or contact us below.
Request a PSE Recommended Energy Professional (REP) to complete your energy efficient home improvement upgrade.