How you qualify
- You must be a PSE commercial electric customer.
- You must be replacing an existing, non-web connected thermostat.
- The systems controlled must serve a single zone and have their own supply fan.
- Customers with BMS/BAS are not eligible.
- Residential metered customers are not eligible. Please visit our residential thermostats page for other options.
- Hotel and motel customers are not eligible for this rebate. Please email email@example.com for in-room thermostat incentive qualifications.
Your thermostat must be listed on the Qualified Products List.
Additionally, your thermostat must be programmed to the following specifications:
- Unoccupied temperature setback.
- Fan schedule set to auto mode for unoccupied hours.
- Override duration limited to 3 hours or less.
- Heat pumps must have resistance heat lockout enabled.
To be eligible for PSE’s commercial connected thermostat incentive:
- This rebate is only available for new, qualifying thermostats.
- Your rebate application must be submitted within 30 days of equipment installation.
- You will need an electronic image of your paid installation invoice or purchase receipt for your installed product(s).
- You must submit a completed W-9 with your application packet.