We’re here to help: Increase your efficiency & lower your bill
- Now through July 31, get an extra $500 off when you upgrade to a ductless heat pump or air-source heat pump!
We know managing your energy bill can be difficult, which is why we offer rebates on efficient products that can lower your monthly costs and make home upgrades more affordable.
Here are simple things you can do to get started:
1. Don’t wait to insulate! Insulation and air sealing can lower your heating bill as much as 8% and boost indoor comfort, improve air quality and optimize your HVAC system. Do it yourself or use our rebates when you hire a contractor.
2. Hello, sun. Whenever it’s sunny, take advantage by turning off unnecessary lights. Bonus: Sunshine can help heat your home naturally! And consider installing efficient windows to reduce drafts around your home.
3. Lower thermostat, higher savings. You can save 10% on heating by turning your thermostat down 7-10° while you’re asleep or away. Buy a discounted smart thermostat on the PSE Marketplace today.
4. Save buckets by using less hot water. Heating water accounts for about 12% of your monthly bill, so wash clothes and dishes with cold water whenever possible. Check out our water heater and laundry appliance rebates too!
5. Dusty furnace filters? If you have a furnace, it’s likely responsible for half your energy bill. Changing the filters regularly could save you up to 7% each month.
Tools to get started…
Find a contractor
Have a home upgrade idea in mind? Need product recommendations? PSE’s Recommended Energy Professionals can install efficient equipment and make recommendations to help you save more.Request a referral
Contact an Energy Advisor
Not sure where to start? Reach out to our team of Energy Advisors! Call 1-800-562-1482, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., or fill out a form at the link below.
Examine your usage
Take an online home energy assessment in your myPSE account to see a personalized breakdown of your energy usage and learn how you might be able to save.View your usage
Looking for extra assistance?
We offer increased rebates for income-qualified customers, so you can upgrade your home without breaking the bank.
Home weatherization assistance
We can help you work with a local agency that provides free home weatherization upgrades.
Bill assistance & payment arrangements
We offer programs that can help you better manage your monthly bill.