Natural gas forced-air furnace rebate
For natural gas customers
What you Get
Receive a $700 rebate when you purchase a qualifying natural gas forced-air furnace for your home.
See if you qualify for our $1,400 Efficiency Boost rebate based on your income.
Do I qualify?
- You must be a current PSE single-family residential natural gas customer. Single-family new construction, multifamily (five or more attached units) and commercial accounts are not eligible.
- You must install an AHRI® or ENERGY STAR® certified natural gas furnace with 95% annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE) rating or better on or after January 1, 2023.
- Any natural gas furnace installed with a new or existing heat pump is not eligible for a rebate.
- Your new furnace installation must comply with all federal, state and local code requirements.
- For a list of qualified products, please visit ENERGY STAR.
- You will need an electronic image of your paid installation invoice and purchase receipt for your installed product(s). These documents must include: an installation date, installation address, brand, model number(s) of all rebated equipment, and amount paid.
- Your rebate application must be submitted within 30 days of equipment purchase.
- You must have an online PSE account in order to apply online.
- Rebates only available on new, qualifying equipment.
- Equipment that is replaced under warranty will not be eligible for second rebate.
- One rebate per qualified single-family residence.
- Rebate cannot exceed the pre-tax purchase price of any rebated product.
You may also qualify for a higher rebate if you live in a manufactured/mobile home. Learn more.
Rebates are also available for multifamily buildings, apartments or condos. Learn more.
In addition to your PSE rebate, you may be eligible for a federal tax credit on qualifying energy efficient equipment. For updated details and to learn more click here.
Check your rebate status
Have questions about PSE's green options, including energy efficiency tips and rebates, contractor referrals, electric cars and renewable energy options? We're here to help.
Call us at 1-800-562-1482, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or contact us below.
Request a PSE Recommended Energy Professional (REP) to complete your energy efficient improvement upgrade.