Commercial laundry equipment incentives
Cut the cost of energy-efficient laundry appliances
If your business uses laundry appliances, you'll lower your bills when you switch to energy-efficient, ENERGY STAR® qualified equipment—especially if they're constantly running. And when you use PSE's laundry equipment incentives, it's even easier to start saving money and energy with every spin.
What you get*
Choose your equipment type below for details about PSE's incentive, a list of incentive-eligible models** and a link to additional savings (where applicable):
|Laundry Equipment||Electric||Natural Gas|
An ENERGY STAR qualified clothes washer uses 20 percent less energy than standard washers to heat as much as 35 percent less water. And with PSE's commercial clothes washer incentive, you can put up to $200 per energy-efficient appliance back in your pocket before the rinse cycle starts.
Your incentive value depends on your
Browse our list of qualifying clothes washers.
Up to $200
Up to $200
Using condensing water heating recovers heat that normally travels up your flue to the air outside, so improving its energy efficiency by 10 percent or more can add up to valuable energy savings.
To take advantage of these savings, please contact your local distributor.
* Funding availability subject to annual program budgets.
** Incentive eligibility of equipment subject to change. Contact PSE to confirm before purchase.
How to qualify
To be eligible for PSE's commercial laundry equipment incentives:
- You must be a current PSE business electric or natural gas customer.
- Your business site must use electricity or natural gas from PSE as the primary fuel source for your laundry facilities.
- All incentives are only available on new, qualifying equipment.
PSE reserves the right to inspect installations for qualification compliance prior to issuing payment. You must not unduly or unreasonably limit PSE's ability to conduct inspections.
For help verifying your qualifications, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply
Once you've purchased and installed your qualifying equipment, complete this commercial laundry incentive application and prepare the following:
- Signed copies of your equipment invoices and circle incentive-eligible items and quantities.
- A signed and completed Taxpayer Identification Form (W-9).
Submit all of the above to PSE in one of two ways:
- Email it to email@example.com
- Print and mail it to the address shown at the bottom of the application form
If you have any questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have questions about PSE's green options, including energy efficiency tips and rebates, electric cars and other renewable energy options?
We're here to help.