For natural gas customers
Receive a $350 rebate from PSE when you purchase an AHRI Certified® or ENERGY STAR® qualified high-efficiency natural gas boiler for your home.
Do I qualify?
- You must be a current PSE residential natural gas customer.
- You must have an online PSE account to apply online.
- You will need an electronic image of your paid installation invoice or purchase receipt for your installed product(s).
- You must install an AHRI Certified or ENERGY STAR qualified natural gas boiler with an annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE) rating of 95 percent or higher.
- Indirect water heaters installed off of your equipment are not eligible for additional rebates.
- Stand-alone water heaters are eligible for additional rebates, but only if they meet efficiency requirements.
- This rebate is only available on new, qualifying equipment.
- Your rebate application must be submitted within 30 days of equipment installation.
Have questions about PSE’s green options, including energy efficiency tips and rebates, electric cars and other renewable energy options? We’re here to help.
Call us at 1-800-562-1482, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or contact us below.
A boiler heats water to supply your home with hot running water and heated air. Its energy efficiency is indicated by an annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE) rating, which measures what percentage of energy the boiler effectively converts to heat. Hot-water boilers are generally more energy-efficient than steam boilers, which tend to operate at higher temperatures.