Natural gas boiler rebate
For natural gas customers
Receive a $350 rebate from PSE when you purchase an AHRI Certified® or ENERGY STAR® qualified high-efficiency natural gas boiler for your home.
Do I qualify?
- You must be a current PSE single family residential natural gas customer. Single-family new construction, multi-family (5 or more attached units) and commercial accounts are not eligible.
- You must install an AHRI or ENERGY STAR qualified natural gas boiler with 95% AFUE rating or better.
- Indirect water heaters installed off of boiler are not eligible for additional rebate incentives. Standalone water heaters are still eligible provided it meets efficiency requirements.
- Your new boiler installation must comply with all federal, state and local code requirements.
- For a list of qualified products, please visit ENERGY STAR.
- You will need an electronic image of your paid installation invoice and purchase receipt for your installed product(s). They must include: an installation date, brand, model number(s) of all rebated equipment, and amount paid.
- Rebate application must be submitted within 30 days of purchase.
- You must have an online PSE account in order to apply online.
- Rebates only available on new, qualifying equipment.
- Equipment that is replaced under warranty will not be eligible for second rebate.
- One rebate per qualified single-family residence.
- Rebate cannot exceed the pre-tax purchase price of any rebated product.
A boiler heats water to supply your home with hot running water and heated air. Its energy efficiency is indicated by an annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE) rating, which measures what percentage of energy the boiler effectively converts to heat. Hot-water boilers are generally more energy-efficient than steam boilers, which tend to operate at higher temperatures.
Have questions about PSE's green options, including energy efficiency tips and rebates, contractor referrals, electric cars and renewable energy options? We're here to help.
Call us at 1-800-562-1482, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or contact us below.
Request a PSE Recommended Energy Professional (REP) to complete your energy efficient improvement upgrade.