Move into a more comfortable future
These homes are carefully constructed to deliver greater savings, comfort, and value. By choosing these homes, you can lower your carbon footprint and maximize energy savings.
Whether you choose an ENERGY STAR or ENERGY STAR with NEEM+ home, you'll enjoy these benefits.
- Lower utility bills: Less energy use means more money in your pocket.
- More comfort: Energy efficient features help your home stay cooler in the summer, and warmer in the winter.
- Independent quality checks: Independent third-party inspections occur to make sure manufacturers are building to specification.
|ENERGY STAR with NEEM+||$2,000|
How to qualify
To be eligible for PSE's incentives for newly constructed manufactured homes:
- Home must have PSE gas/electric as the primary heating source.
- Home must be ENERGY STAR or ENERGY STAR with NEEM+. Ask your retailer for more info, or learn more at the links above.
- A copy of the Northwest Energy-Efficient Manufactured Housing Program™ (NEEM) Certificate of Compliance must be included with application and dated after the Purchase Agreement.
- Incentive application must be received within 365 days of the NEEM Certificate of Compliance issue date.
How to participate
- Download and fill out the rebate application.
- Submit your rebate application along with the following supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: Puget Sound Energy Attn: ENERGY STAR MH Program BOT01H 19900 North Creek Parkway Bothell, WA 98011
- The signed and dated application with all information completed accurately and legibly
- A copy of the NEEM Certificate of Compliance
- A copy of the Purchase Agreement between the home buyer and the home dealer that shows the buyer and seller’s signatures and the seller’s acceptance date
- PSE will review rebate application to determine eligibility.
- Difference between ENERGY STAR and ENERGY STAR with NEEM+
- Retailers that sell ENERGY STAR with NEEM+ homes
Have questions about PSE's green options, including energy efficiency tips and rebates, contractor referrals, electric cars and renewable energy options? We're here to help.
Call us at 1-800-562-1482, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or contact us below.
Request a PSE Recommended Energy Professional (REP) to complete your energy efficient improvement upgrade.