Choose an Energy Star® qualified manufactured home
Enjoy the benefits for a lifetime
Choose an Energy Star certified manufactured home and benefit from its energy efficient features and earn up to $1,500 in incentives.
ENERGY STAR home manufacturers carefully consider the interaction of all systems in the home, including heating, windows, doors, insulation and lighting to design a home that will save energy and money. By choosing these homes, you can lower your carbon footprint and maximize energy savings.
How to qualify
To be eligible for PSE's Energy Star Manufactured Home incentives:
- Projects must be within PSE's electric service area.
- Manufactured home must be Energy Star. Ask your retailer at time of purchase if your home meets these requirements.
How to participate
- 1. Download and fill out the rebate application.
- 2. Attach a copy of the Purchase Agreement between you and the dealer selling you the home that shows the buyer and seller's signatures and the seller's acceptance date.
- 3. Email or mail completed rebate application and attach legible copies of documents to:
Puget Sound Energy attn.: Energy Star MH Program
19900 North Creek Parkway
Bothell, WA 98011
Have questions about PSE’s green options, including energy efficiency tips and rebates, electric cars and other renewable energy options? We’re here to help.
Call us at 1-800-562-1482, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or contact us below.