Natural gas storage water heater rebate
For natural gas customers
Receive a $50 rebate from PSE when you upgrade to a qualifying energy-efficient natural gas storage water heater.
Do I qualify?
- You must be a current PSE residential natural gas customer.
- You must have an online PSE account to apply online.
- You will need an electronic image of your paid installation invoice or purchase receipt for your installed product(s).
- Cannot be combined with any other rebates except where noted.
- Equipment that is replaced under warranty will not be eligible for second rebate.
- One rebate per qualified single-family residence.
- Your rebate application must be submitted within 30 days of equipment installation.
- Your storage water heater must run on natural gas provided by PSE.
- Natural gas storage tanks must be ENERGY STAR® rated and have an Energy Factor (EF) of .67 or greater.
- Must install to comply with all federal, state and local code requirements.
- This rebate is only available on new, qualifying equipment installed on or after Jan.1, 2018.
Have questions about PSE's green options, including energy efficiency tips and rebates, electric cars and other renewable energy options?
We're here to help.
Natural gas storage water heater facts
Gas storage water heaters that are ENERGY STAR-certified use about 10 percent less energy than standard gas storage water heaters. They use better insulation and heat traps, as well as more efficient combustion systems. Over the course of its lifetime, an ENERGY STAR gas storage water heater can save a four-person household hundreds of dollars.