Home energy assessment
Get a free overview of how your home uses energy
When you sign up for PSE's home energy assessment program, a certified member of our Energy Assessment team will help you find ways to lower your energy bill and identify efficiency upgrade opportunities, all the while focusing on improving the comfort and value of your home.
What you get
Energy efficiency survey
A free, at-home evaluation of how your home uses energy, as well as:
- A customized summary of recommended energy efficiency upgrades
- Information about energy-efficient equipment rebates from PSE
- Contractor referrals for future energy efficiency upgrades or energy-efficient equipment installation
- Helpful energy efficiency tips
Free energy-efficient fixtures
You may also qualify to receive free energy-efficient fixtures, including:
- On-the-spot installation of up to 30 LED light bulbs*
- High-performance showerheads (up to two per qualifying home)**
- Water-conserving kitchen and bathroom aerators (up to four per qualifying home)**
* LED bulbs to replace existing incandescent or halogen bulbs; for PSE residential electric customers only.
** Water-conserving products require customers to heat their water with an energy source provided by PSE.
Do I qualify?
To confirm your eligibility and potential savings, you can view or download this detailed home energy assessment rebate schedule.
How to schedule
To schedule, modify or cancel your free home energy assessment, use the online scheduling tool below.
If you prefer to speak to someone directly to schedule, modify or cancel an existing appointment, or to receive more information on the program, please contact 1-855-973-1575, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Have questions about PSE's green options, including energy efficiency tips and rebates, electric cars and other renewable energy options?
We're here to help.