We’re here to help: Increase your efficiency and lower your bill
- You can always get $75 off smart thermostats on PSE Marketplace, and we regularly offer extra savings with special deals on specific models.
We know managing your energy bill can be difficult, which is why we offer rebates on efficient products that can lower your monthly costs and make home upgrades more affordable.
Here are simple things you can do to get started:
1. Don’t wait to insulate! Insulation and air sealing can help keep your home cool in the summer and lower your heating bill as much as 8% during colder months. These measures can also improve air quality! Do it yourself or use our rebates when you hire a contractor.
2. Hello, sun. Whenever it’s sunny, take advantage by turning off unnecessary lights. And consider installing efficient windows to help keep warm air inside during winter and block heat during summer.
3. Lower thermostat, higher savings. Adjust the set point of your thermostat by a few degrees while you’re asleep or away. Buy a discounted smart thermostat on the PSE Marketplace for more energy-saving features.
4. Save buckets by using less hot water. Heating water accounts for about 12% of your monthly bill, so wash clothes and dishes with cold water whenever possible. Check out our water heater and laundry appliance rebates too!
5. Dusty filters? Cleaning or replacing filters in your heating and cooling equipment can improve efficiency and overall functioning. If you have a furnace, changing the filters regularly could save you up to 7% each month.
Tools to get started…
Find a contractor
Have a home upgrade idea in mind? Need product recommendations? PSE’s Recommended Energy Professionals can install efficient equipment and make recommendations to help you save more.Request a referral
Contact an Energy Advisor
Not sure where to start? Reach out to our team of Energy Advisors! Call 1-800-562-1482, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., or fill out a form at the link below.