End Your Service
Please complete the form, review and accept the terms and conditions below to electronically sign your Bill of Sale to end your service and take ownership of your gas water heater.
By signing the Bill of Sale, you are responsible to remit to PSE any payoff balance remaining on your equipment billed to you. If you would like to confirm your payoff balance, please email LeaseServices@pse.com or call Lease Services at 800-421-7368 during normal business hours.
You will need to complete a bill of sale for each water heater that you wish to end service and take ownership.
If you do not wish to end service and take ownership of your equipment, you may enroll with GHL to continue your rental service.
THIS BILL OF SALE (“Bill of Sale”) is made from Puget Sound Energy (“Company”) to the customer named below (“Customer”)
- Company has been leasing to Customer a natural gas water heater, including any natural gas piping, lines or connections, as applicable, up to the meter (“Appliance”). Customer has chosen to accept ownership of the Appliance on the terms of this Bill of Sale.
- For good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are acknowledged by Company and Customer, Company assigns, transfers, conveys and delivers to Customer all of Company’s right, title and interest in and to the Appliance.
- CUSTOMER IS ACQUIRING LEGAL OWNERSHIP OF THE APPLIANCE “AS-IS” WITH NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES. COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Without limiting this general disclaimer of warranties, Company specifically disclaims any implied warranties that the Appliance is suitable or sufficient for heating water or is installed in accordance with any applicable laws, regulations or code.
- The Appliance requires periodic inspections and maintenance to ensure that it continues to operate safely and reliably. This means that (i) Customer will be solely responsible for all maintenance and repair, regardless of the cause of the issue, (ii) Company will have no obligation to maintain, repair, replace or supply parts for the Appliance and (iii) Customer will be solely responsible for ensuring that the Appliance is inspected and maintained. Failure to do so could result in the Appliance failing, which could result in a fire, serious injury or death and property damage.
- This Bill of Sale is binding on Customer’s successors, assigns, heirs, and personal representatives.
- Customer accepts this Bill of Sale and all of its terms and conditions, agrees to release Company from all responsibility and liability related to the Appliance, and accepts all ownership and responsibility for the Appliance.
- The person signing below represents and warrants that such person is the owner, contract purchaser or authorized representative of the household with the authority to execute this Bill of Sale.
How to find my account information?
You can find your PSE account number, equipment number, customer code and payoff amount on the transition letter we sent to your mailing address or e-mail address on file.