Account Management FAQs
Account Management FAQs
Can I open or close my account?
Sure! Go to Start, Stop or Move Service to open a new account, stop service or transfer your service to a new location within our service area.
How do I see my closed account when I sign in to my online account?
Closed accounts will remain on PSE for 120 days from the date of last activity and will then be automatically removed if there is a $0 balance.
How do I sign up for an online account?
Creating an online account is easy! Set up your account now.
How do I view my past bills online?
You can view up to 24 months of past bills on an active account.
- Sign in to your PSE account
- If more than one account is displayed, select the one you wish to view
- Select "Payment History"
- Click "Bill PDF"
I can't sign into my online account.
If you've forgotten your username or password, go to "Sign In" at the top of the PSE homepage. Select whether you forgot your username or password and enter the requested information. We'll send you an email with reset instructions.
How do I move my service from one location to another online?
Go to "Start, Stop or Move Service" under the "Account & Billing" tab on the homepage. We'll guide you through stopping service at your old location and starting service at your new location, all in one transaction.
How do I verify my email address?
- Sign in to your PSE online account with your username and password
- Click on the ‘Send Verification Email’ button to request an email at the prepopulated address. You can change the email address in the ‘Email address’ text box
- You are redirected to the confirmation page and logged out
- Go to your inbox and open the email from email@example.com. Please check your junk and/or spam folder if you cannot find the email in your inbox
- Click on ‘LOG IN HERE TO VERIFY’ button or link in the email
- Sign into your account again with your username and password. Note: You must sign in using the window that opened when you clicked on the button in email
- Email verification is complete and you can now access your account
Why do I go to the verification link has expired page?
Click on the button/link from the latest email to sign in to verify your email. If you still get the expired page, please request a new verification link.
I am in the request verification email loop
Please close all open browsers/windows. Open the verification email from PSE, click on the button/link in the email. Sign in to your PSE account using the window that opened, when you clicked on the button/link in email.
Why am I not receiving the verification email?
Please check all the folders or tabs in your inbox including spam and junk folders. You may also try changing your email address
I am not able to access account after requesting verification email
Please open the verification email from PSE, click on the button/link in the email. Sign in to your PSE account using the window that opened, when you clicked on the button/link in email.
I checked my junk/spam folders but could not find the email
Please add the email address to safe senders list. You can follow these steps for Outlook, Hotmail and MSN email addresses:
- Click "Options" in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Go to Mail and then Junk email
- Under "Safe senders and domains" click "Add"
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click "Add to list"