Commercial Horticultural Lighting
Earn incentives for upgrading your grow lights
LED grow lights have proven themselves to be a more efficient, reliable alternative to other grow lighting technologies. Whether you’re growing cannabis, lettuce or some other crop, our Commercial Horticultural Lighting program offers incentives for installing energy-efficient LED grow lights.
What you get
Incentive amounts vary depending on whether you’re replacing existing lights (retrofit) or installing lights in a new area (new construction). Current incentive rates are listed below.
How you qualify
To be eligible for the Commercial Horticultural Lighting program:
- You must be a PSE commercial or industrial electric customer.
- Lights must be illuminating indoor or greenhouse plant canopy.
- You must install LED fixtures that are listed on the Design Lights Consortium Horticultural Qualified Products List.
- You must be pre-approved by PSE prior to the installation of all energy-efficiency measures.
How you apply
To get pre-approved for a Commercial Horticultural Lighting incentive:
- Complete the custom retrofit grant application.
- Please include the following additional information: PSE horticultural lighting calculator (retrofit or new construction), manufacturer's specification sheets for the proposed LED grow lights, and a PDF printout of the LED product listing from the Design Lights Consortium.
Questions? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How your incentive is calculated
For retrofit projects, PSE will compare the true existing lighting to the proposed LED system. Existing lighting must be confirmed by PSE before the work begins.
For new construction projects, energy savings will be calculated using the Photosynthetic Photon Efficacy of the proposed LEDs. This means you’re likely to receive a higher incentive when installing an LED fixture with a higher umol/J rating.