Owner allocation form
To start new service on behalf of your tenant, a completed signed authorization form is required prior to executing the Start Service transaction. In addition, signing up for an Owner Allocation Form with PSE ensures that there is no lapse in service and financial responsibility while allowing you to manage your properties online through MyPSE.
In some cases, service may be discontinued without a visit from a PSE representive.
With an Owner Allocation Form, you can use your online PSE account to start and stop service for vacant units.
Complete the form below to establish an Owner Allocation Form with PSE.
The property owner/manager agrees to:
- Pay all energy charges when the unit is vacant
- Notify PSE of any changes in occupancy
- It is the responsibility of both the tenant and the property owner/manager to contact us regarding the change.
- Provide PSE with the new billing address
- If bills are returned as undeliverable and go unpaid, this agreement will be terminated and the energy service(s) will be scheduled for disconnection.
- Inform PSE if the property is sold
- The property owner/manager is responsible for all energy charges until we're notified.
- Notify PSE immediately of discrepancies regarding tenant move-in or move-out dates