Forced-air furnace rebate
For natural gas customers
Receive a $350 rebate from PSE when you purchase an AHRI Certified® or ENERGY STAR® qualified high-efficiency natural gas forced-air furnace for your home.
Do I qualify?
- You must be a current PSE residential natural gas customer.
- You must have an online PSE account to apply online.
- You will need an electronic image of your paid installation invoice or purchase receipt for your installed product(s).
- Your rebate application must be submitted within 30 days of equipment installation.
- You must install an AHRI Certified or ENERGY STAR qualified natural gas furnace with an annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE) of 95 percent or higher.
- This rebate is only available on new, qualifying equipment.
- Your forced-air furnace must be your primary source of space heating. If your furnace is installed with a new or existing heat pump, you are not eligible for this rebate.
For a list of qualified furnaces, visit the ENERGY STAR program.
Have questions about PSE's green options, including energy efficiency tips and rebates, electric cars and other renewable energy options?
We're here to help.
Forced-air furnace facts
A natural gas fireplace is an attractive space-heating element that can heat your home as much as 50 percent more efficiently than a wood-burning fireplace. Gas fireplaces are soot-free, environmentally friendly and offer both the convenience of instant heat at the flip of a switch and the potential to increase the value of your home.