Natural gas forced-air furnace rebate
For natural gas customers
Receive a $350 rebate from PSE when you purchase an AHRI Certified® or ENERGY STAR® qualified high-efficiency natural gas forced-air furnace for your home.
Do I qualify?
- You must install an AHRI or ENERGY STAR® certified natural gas furnace with 95% annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE) rating or better.
- Your new furnace must be the primary source of heat for your home and cannot be installed in tandem with a new or existing heat pump. Any natural gas furnace installed with a new or existing heat pump is not eligible for a rebate.
- Your new furnace installation must comply with all federal, state and local code requirements.
- For a list of qualified products, please visit ENERGY STAR.
- You will need an electronic image of your paid installation invoice and purchase receipt for your installed product(s). They must include: an installation date, brand, model number(s) of all rebated equipment, and amount paid.
- Your rebate application must be submitted within 30 days of equipment purchase.
- You must have an online PSE account in order to apply online.
- Rebates only available on new, qualifying equipment.
- Equipment that is replaced under warranty will not be eligible for second rebate.
- One rebate per qualified single-family residence.
- Rebate cannot exceed the pre-tax purchase price of any rebated product.
To learn more about PSE’s Efficiency Boost program that provides increased rebates for income-qualified customers, click here.
In addition to your PSE rebate, you may be eligible for a Federal tax credit on qualifying energy efficient equipment. For updated details and to learn more click here.
Forced-air furnace facts
A forced-air furnace heats air and distributes it throughout your home using a system of ductwork and vents. Its energy efficiency is indicated by an annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE) rating, which measures what percentage of energy the furnace effectively converts to heat.
Have questions about PSE's green options, including energy efficiency tips and rebates, contractor referrals, electric cars and renewable energy options? We're here to help.
Call us at 1-800-562-1482, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or contact us below.
Request a PSE Recommended Energy Professional (REP) to complete your energy efficient improvement upgrade.