Manufactured home rebates
Save money and energy when you purchase or make improvements to your manufactured home. We offer rebates for heating, water heating, windows, insulation, lighting, and more.
PSE has programs designed with your needs in mind.
- Check out the list of available programs under Ways to save below.
- Sign up for a Home Energy Assessment to start the process of making your home comfortable and energy efficient!
Ways to save
For upgrades to manufactured homes, choose from the following programs. In some cases the information and application may be with single family home rebate information.
|Home energy assessments||Free||Energy professional will assess how well your home uses energy and provide no-cost energy saving tips and products|
—up to $4 off instantly*
|ENERGY STAR® qualified LEDs will help lower your energy bills.|
—up to $5 off instantly*
|Smart Thermostats||$75 rebate on select models||Wi-Fi enabled smart thermostats work with your existing heating system to help you keep tabs on the temperature from anywhere via a mobile app.|
|Appliances||ENERGY STAR certified front load clothes washer $25 rebate value||See webpage for qualified product list|
|ENERGY STAR certified electric dryer $25 rebate value||See webpage for qualified product list.|
|Heat pump dryer $50 rebate value||See webpage for qualified product list.|
|Windows||Single Pane to U30 Windows||$200/window, up to $2000||New windows are another way to insulate your home and save energy and money.|
|Double Pane to U30 Windows||$200/window, up to $2000|
|Insulation||Prescriptive duct sealing – single wide||$300/home||Insulating your home is an easy, cost-effective way to save money and energy. And, when you save with PSE's insulation rebates, it gets even easier.|
|Prescriptive duct sealing – double/triple wide||$450/home|
|Floor insulation (R-0 to R-22)||75% of cost up to $1200|
|Attic Insulation (R0 to R22)||75% of cost up to $1200|
|Attic Insulation (R0 to R30)||75% of cost up to $1200|
|Heating||$2,400 rebate for Ductless heat pump||Please see the application form below for details.|
|$2,400 rebate for Forced Air Furnace to Heat Pump||Please see the application form below for details.|
|Water heating||$1,000 rebate for Heat pump water heater||Please see the application form below for details.|
|Energy Star Manufactured Homes||Up to $1,500 for a new home||Choose a new ENERGY STAR certified manufactured home.|
Our Recommended Energy Professionals
PSE partners with contractors to provide exceptional installation service for energy efficient products. Get connected to a PSE Recommended Energy Professional to complete your home improvement or energy efficiency upgrade.
FIND A CONTRACTOR
How to qualify
To be eligible for PSE's Manufactured Home incentives:
- Projects must be within PSE's service area.
- Your home must fit the definition of Manufactured home and Mobile Homes: factory built dwelling that includes: (a) plumbing, heating, air conditioning, and electrical systems, normally contained within the belly of the structure and within a rodent barrier; (b) is built on a permanent chassis; (c) can be transported in one or more sections; (d) may, or may not be permanently affixed to a concrete foundation.
- These rebates are for installations in manufactured home beginning 3/19/2019
Have questions about PSE’s green options, including energy efficiency tips and rebates, electric cars and other renewable energy options? We’re here to help.
Call us at 1-800-562-1482, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or contact us below.